Plate crimping press
- Prebending both sides or single side of steel platet
- 2 sets opposite C-type presses
- Centering of steel plate by lateral guiding roller
- Special upper and lower tools
- Curvature radius is extremely close to finished round pipe
- Lifting pressure of lower tool can be steplessly adjusted according to different thickness of steel plate
- feeding and prebending section by section
- CNC & PLC control
- Manual and automatic working modes
Plate width 1500～4800mm
Steel plate thickness 8～40mm (max.steel grade X80)
Pipe diameter ф508～ф1524mm
Plate length 8000～12200mm
Length of starting weld tab 300mm
Length of blowing-out of arc 400mm
Width of bend part for every side is not less than 1/24 of plate
Prebending pressure for C-type-presses Max 20MN/set×2 sets
Prebending strokes 300mm (approximately)
Prebending speed 15mm/s
Total length of lower die 3000mm (approximately)
Effective prebending length 2300mm (approximately)
Motor power: 5×200 kW+ 148 kW
Working time (only for reference)
Tensile strength of steel plate
1. The Seller has passed ISO9001 quality system certification since 1997, and always execute strictly this quality management system in our company and on our products.All products before ex-works have been strictly tested and are in conformity with technical agreement and standard.
2. Warranty is one year since final acceptance date of heavy duty machinery. Longer warranty could be purchased by the user.
3. Commissioning: For heavy-duty machinery, the Seller sends technicians (electrical hydraulic & mechanical) to guide the installation, testing and training the operators after the machine reaches the factory of user. But the local accommodation in the User's country will be arranged by the Buyer. The above charges do not be included in the offer. This clauses will be shown in the contract.
4. All products of the Seller can be tracked by Ex-works number. Spare parts can be supplied same as the former,which is helpful for customers' special designing requirements.
5. Consumable parts can be supplied free of charge to customer within one year warranty from B/L date, and the long term technical consultant service is available.
6. Common failure could be solved by E-mail, Phone and long distance video diagnose. The User must supply full failure description, clear pictures and videos, if possible.
Once the serious quality problem is appeared due to the Seller's manufacturing reason within one year since B/L date or final acceptance date of heavy duty machinery. The Seller will send their technician to repair it .
7. After one year warranty, the Seller will provide free technical consultation and spare parts and technician service at lowest cost.