Steel Plate Roll Bending Machine with Prebending
- 3 Roll hydraulic plate rolling machine
- With prebend
- 42CrMo hardened upper roll
- ASTM 1045 hardened lower roll
- Upper roll moving vertically and horizontally
- Two lower rolls horizontally moving
- Rolling effected one time after feeding without U-turn of plate
- Easy feeding and operating against unchangeable elecation of lower roll
- Hydraulic Drop-end (Turn-over device) with fast speed
- With electrical protection device
- PLC control
- Conical bending device
- Drum type upper roll as well as adjusting supporting rolls of lower rolls realizes the perfect straightness of
- Back bending at opposition direction with feeding direction can get the high precision roundness and
minimum residual straight edge.
- Misalignment lowered at maximum extent against center-distance of two lower rolls and automatic levelling
Max. rolling thickness 12mm (σs≤245Mpa)
Max. prebending thickness 10mm
Max. rolling length 2500mm
Min. rolling diameter when full loading 400mm
Straighte edges ≤2.0-2.5×plate thickness
Diameter of top roller dia.255mm
Diameter of bottom rollers dia.150mm
Distance between two bottom rollers 245mm
Quantity of supporting rollers 1 group (4 pcs.)
Liftable speed of top roller 120mm/minute
Rolling speed 4.5 m/minute
Main motor power 7.5 kW
Hydraulic motor power 4 kW
Movable motor power 1.5 kW
Overall dimensions (L*W*H) 4800*1400*1500mm
Weight 7000 kg
|1||Aligning roller bearing||1||set||Wafangdian or Luoyang Bearing Factory,China|
|2||Main hydraulic components||1||set||Yuken|
|3||Gear Pump||1||set||Hefei Changyuan Hydraulics Co., Ltd. (www.cy-hydraulics.com)|
|4||Main motor||1||set||Ningbo E & F Hydraulic Machinery Co.,Ltd.|
|5||Main speed reducer||1||set||Ningbo E & F Hydraulic Machinery Co.,Ltd.|
|8||Touch screen||1||set||Siemens, Germany|
|9||Seal Ring||1||set||D-Z, Taiwan|
1. The Seller has passed ISO9001 quality system certification since 1997, and always execute strictly this
quality management system in our company and on our products.
All products before ex-works have been strictly tested and are in conformity with technical agreement and
2. Warranty is one year since the date of B/L, or final acceptance date of heavy duty machinery. Longer
warranty could be purchased by the user.
3. Commissioning: For heavy-duty machinery, the Seller sends technicians (electrical hydraulic & mechanical)
to guide the installation, testing and training the operators from 7 days to 45 days after the machine
reaches the factory of user. But the round-trip air tickets, local accommodation and allowance
(USD100/person·day) in the User's country will be burdened by the Buyer. The above charges do not be
included in the offer. This clauses will be shown in the contract.
4. For middle and small standard machinery, it is easy to operate according to operating manual. The User is
firstly suggested to carefully read operating manual, then start the machine. Any unclear issues, please feel
free to contact the Seller.
If the User insists on supplying the technical service at use's factory, please refer to No.2 clauses of after-
5. All products of the Seller can be tracked by Ex-works number. Spare parts can be supplied same as the
former, which is helpful for customers' special designing requirements.
6. Consumable parts can be supplied free of charge to customer within one year warranty from B/L date, and
the long term technical consultant service is available.
7. Common failure could be solved by E-mail, Phone and long distance video diagnose. The User must supply
full failure description, clear pictures and videos, if possible.
Once the serious quality problem is appeared due to the Seller's manufacturing reason within one year since
B/L date or final acceptance date of heavy duty machinery. The Seller will send their technician to repair it .
8. After one year warranty, the Seller will provide free technical consultation and spare parts and technician
service at lowest cost.