Rolling Machine with 3 Roll mechanical symmetric
Three rollers symmetrical type mechanical plate rolling machine
Material of rollers, ASTM A29M 1045 with HRC45-50 degree hardening
Machine consisted of Basement and Driving parts
Fully welded basement including left and right bearing seats, top roller and two bottom rollers, lead rod, screw nut and worm
Driving part including main motor, gear box and other accessories
Top roller makes vertically lifting movement between the center symmetrical position of two bottom rollers
Two bottom rollers make rotating movement
Top roller driven by auxiliary motor and gear box, and bottom roller driven by main motor and gear box
Unloading workpiece from side of machine by balance device and top roller tilting
|3||Min.rolling diameter at max.roll diameter||mm||650|
|5||Yield strength of plate||MPa||245|
|6||Top roll diameter||mm||220|
|7||Bottom roll diameter||mm||170|
|8||Center distance of bottom roll||mm||320|
|10||Power of main drive motor||Kw||7.5|
|11||Power of lift motor||Kw||5.5|
- Bearing, Jiashan, China
- Gear box, Jiangu, Chinese famous brand
- Motor, Shanghai, China
- Main electrical components, Siemens
- Hydraulic system, China
Rolling cone device
Technological process of main parts
ASTM A29M 1045 steel ingot→Forge semi-finished product­s→heat treatment after forging →roughly processing by lathe→Fine machining by lathe→ Hardening on roller surface (osmosis depth ≥ 3mm (single side), strength≥ HRC45-50 degree)
Machine frame and basement
Steel plate inspection→ Blasting→ Cutting →Welding → Inspecting welding bead→Annealing→Roughly processing→Fine machining→Fabricating
1. The Seller has passed ISO9001 quality system certification since 1997, and always execute strictly this quality
management system in our company and on our products.
All products before ex-works have been strictly tested and are in conformity with technical agreement and
2. Warranty is one year since the date of B/L, or final acceptance date of heavy duty machinery. Longer warranty
could be purchased by the user.
3. Commissioning: For heavy-duty machinery, the Seller sends technicians (electrical hydraulic & mechanical)
to guide the installation, testing and training the operators from 7 days to 45 days after the machine
reaches the factory of user. But the round-trip air tickets, local accommodation and allowance
(USD100/person·day) in the User's country will be burdened by the Buyer. The above charges do not be
included in the offer. This clauses will be shown in the contract.
3. For middle and small standard machinery, it is easy to operate according to operating manual. The User is
firstly suggested to carefully read operating manual, then start the machine. Any unclear issues, please feel
free to contact the Seller.
If the User insists on supplying the technical service at use's factory, please refer to No.2 clauses of after-sale-
4. All products of the Seller can be tracked by Ex-works number. Spare parts can be supplied same as the former,
which is helpful for customers' special designing requirements.
5. Consumable parts can be supplied free of charge to customer within one year warranty from B/L date, and the
long term technical consultant service is available.
6. Common failure could be solved by E-mail, Phone and long distance video diagnose. The User must supply full
failure description, clear pictures and videos, if possible.
Once the serious quality problem is appeared due to the Seller's manufacturing reason within one year since
B/L date or final acceptance date of heavy duty machinery. The Seller will send their technician to repair it .
7. After one year warranty, the Seller will provide free technical consultation and spare parts and technician
service at lowest cost.