- X axis is controlled by - The frame is welded construction with steel plate, vibration to eliminate stress, with sufficient rigidity and high strength, steady and reliable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
- Hydraulic drive, swing beam, the return of the knife is smooth and prompt by the accumulator or nitrogen cylinder. The stroke of knife beam can be adjusted steplessly.
- The back gauge(X axis) is controled by CNC system, Delem or Cybelec. The adjusted value is shown on the CNC displayer. Adjusting of the gap between blades is portable and prompt. The value of the gap is indicated on a dial. The cuttng times are shown with the counter in the front of the machine.
- Equipped with shadow light device.
- Protective fence and the safe interlocker to ensure the operation safety.
|QC12K-6× 2500||1° 30′||≥ 22||300||810||10--700||11||3400× 1950× 1655||6500|
|QC12K-6× 3200||1° 30′||≥ 18||300||810||10--700||11||4000× 2200× 1750||7000|
|QC12K-6× 4000||1° 30′||≥ 15||300||810||10--800||11||4800× 2300× 1850||9000|
|QC12K-6× 5000||1° 30′||≥ 10||/||910||10--800||11||5770× 2380× 2250||15500|
|QC12K-7× 6000||1° 30′||≥ 7||/||910||10--800||15||6810× 2530× 2250||21000|
|QC12K-8× 2550||1° 30′||≥ 11||300||800||10--700||15||3112× 1800× 1850||7200|
|QC12K-8× 3050||1° 30′||≥ 10||300||800||10--700||15||3587× 1800× 1850||8000|
|QC12K-8× 4000||1° 30′||≥ 8||300||800||10--700||15||4612× 1800× 1850||9700|
|QC12K-8× 5000||1° 30′||≥ 7||/||800||20--800||15||5790× 2530× 2250||20000|
|QC12K-10× 2550||1° 30′||≥ 12||300||800||20--800||18.5||3345× 1800× 2000||8800|
|QC12K-10× 3050||1° 30′||≥ 11||300||800||20--800||18.5||3820× 1800× 2000||10000|
|QC12K-10× 4000||1° 30′||≥ 9||300||800||20--800||18.5||4900× 2000× 2050||13000|
|QC12K-12× 2500||1° 30′||≥ 9||300||800||20--800||18.5||3390× 2215× 2120||10000|
|QC12K-12× 3200||1° 30′||≥ 8||300||800||20--800||18.5||4090× 2215× 2120||11800|
1. The Seller has passed ISO9001 quality system certification since 1997, and always execute strictly this quality
management system in our company and on our products.
All products before ex-works have been strictly tested and are in conformity with technical agreement and
2. Warranty is one year since the date of B/L, or final acceptance date of heavy duty machinery. Longer warranty
could be purchased by the user.
3. Commissioning: For heavy-duty machinery, the Seller sends technicians (electrical hydraulic & mechanical)
to guide the installation, testing and training the operators from 7 days to 45 days after the machine
reaches the factory of user. But the round-trip air tickets, local accommodation and allowance
(USD100/person·day) in the User's country will be burdened by the Buyer. The above charges do not be
included in the offer. This clauses will be shown in the contract.
3. For middle and small standard machinery, it is easy to operate according to operating manual. The User is
firstly suggested to carefully read operating manual, then start the machine. Any unclear issues, please feel
free to contact the Seller.
If the User insists on supplying the technical service at use's factory, please refer to No.2 clauses of after-sale-
4. All products of the Seller can be tracked by Ex-works number. Spare parts can be supplied same as the former,
which is helpful for customers' special designing requirements.
5. Consumable parts can be supplied free of charge to customer within one year warranty from B/L date, and the
long term technical consultant service is available.
6. Common failure could be solved by E-mail, Phone and long distance video diagnose. The User must supply full
failure description, clear pictures and videos, if possible.
Once the serious quality problem is appeared due to the Seller's manufacturing reason within one year since
B/L date or final acceptance date of heavy duty machinery. The Seller will send their technician to repair it .
7. After one year warranty, the Seller will provide free technical consultation and spare parts and technician
service at lowest cost.