Manual adjustable opening lower die without bending marks
Highlights: Lower tool with hardened rollers improves the flow of the sheet during the bending operation.
- Manually adjustable opening width
- V opening simply adjusted as necessary
- Bottom tool need not be changed with sheet thickness
- Having support blocks, spacers and bending bars
- Deep hardened bending bars to minimize wear
- Especially suitable for large dimensions workpieces
- Wide application range with low costs
General technical conditions:
1. Material: German DIN. Standard 45WCrV7(1.2542) (VDEh)
2. HRC: 48~52 Centigrade degree
3. Less oxidation and decarbonization, and hardness uniform.
4. Tools heated by special atmosphere oven, and bulk heat treatment.
5. Solid tools
6. Tool straightness: 0.01mm/m; Less than 0.05mm on full length
7. Working surface roughness of tool: Less than 3.2
8. No crack, notch and interlayer
9. Joint width of any two segmented upper tool or lower tool: Less than 0.05mm
10. Straightness of tools: Less than 0.08mm on full length
11. Parallelism of tool on full length: Less than 0.06mm
12. High precision and high intensity
13. Easy setting and long life
14. Fit for any press brake machines
15. 51 years professional manufacture experience in this line
16. Strict quality management system
17. Small orders accepted.
18. OEM and ODM
19. Standard: ISO9001: 2000; ISO14001: 1994; OHSAS18001: 1999